Premium Beach Umbrella – DomeRegular price $349.00 Sale price $99.00 Save $250.00
Blue and white palette.
Looking for a stylish and functional beach umbrella that offers UPF50+ protection and optimal airflow? Look no further than the Beach Umbrella Dome by Basil Bangs. Made with natural materials and premium fixtures, this umbrella adds understated elegance to any outdoor setting, from the beach to the poolside, deck, or garden.
The waterproof and weather-treated outdoor canvas not only looks great but is also highly functional. The vented canopy design ensures optimal airflow, keeping you cool during hot summer days. Plus, the compact size and matching carry case that doubles as a sandbag for windy conditions make it easy to store and transport. And with the corrosion-resistant steel frame, stainless steel, and marine-grade fasteners, it's built to last.
Thanks to the patented Basil Hinge, adjusting the umbrella's shade is a breeze. Simply turn the dial, adjust the canopy, and lock it off again with ease, without worrying about lost poles or sweaty brows.
A LIMITED EDITION - Lucas Grogan, an accomplished Melbourne-based artist, is recognized for creating stunning artworks in a distinctive palette of indigo and white. With meticulous attention to detail, Lucas applies religious and cultural motifs, text, and sometimes 3-D elements and movement to his works, resulting in incredible depth and detail. Lucas is known for his versatility in working across a range of mediums, including large-scale, site-specific public artworks and exhibitions both in Australia and overseas. As a rising star in the art world, we are excited to announce his partnership with Basil Bangs to create a striking artist print. Stay ahead of the trend and add a touch of Lucas Grogan's unique artistry to your collection today!
Enjoy the perfect blend of style and function with the Beach Umbrella Dome by Basil Bangs, and stay protected from the sun with UPF50+. Whether you're spending a day at the beach, relaxing by the pool, or enjoying the outdoor space of your home, this durable and stylish beach umbrella is the perfect addition to your summer essentials. Don't miss out! Order yours today and get ready for some fun in the sun.
Final Sale. Product cannot be returned or exchanged.
- UPF50+ | 98% UV protection
- Waterproof, weather-treated outdoor canvas
- Vented canopy
- Luscious soft white fringe
- Single-piece, extendable hardwood poles
- Responsibly sourced timber
- The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy setup
- 70.8" / 180cm diameter, family size canopy
- Compact for easy storage and portability
- Matching carry case transforms into a sandbag for windy conditions
- Corrosion-resistant steel frame
- Stainless steel and marine-grade fasteners
- 70.8" / 180cm diameter
- 86.6" / 220cm total height
- 8.8lbs / 4kg total weight
- 32mm pole diameter
- Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle, the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimize the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions, we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
Using your umbrella at home:
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas, we recommend the 25kg Basil Base and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions, we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimize wear and tear.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.