Go Large 2.8m - CadetRegular price $1,199.00
Basil Bangs Go Large umbrellas are designed for robust outdoor use in the backyard, patio or in a commercial setting.
One of the standout features of Basil Bangs Go Large umbrellas is their lightweight anodised aluminium pole and frame, which makes them easy to move around and set up as needed. And when you're ready to pack up for the day, the easy-to-use rope and pin mechanism ensures speedy opening and closing.
Of course, the most important part of any umbrella is the canopy, and Basil Bangs Go Large umbrellas don't disappoint in this regard. The woven acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas is both durable and attractive, and comes in a range of colours to match your outdoor decor.
But it's not just about looks – the UPF50+ fabric provides superior protection from the sun's harmful rays, making these umbrellas a great choice for outdoor events or simply relaxing in the backyard. And with reinforced stitching in critical areas for improved durability, you can trust that your Basil Bangs Go Large umbrella will last for many seasons to come.
If you're looking for a high-quality outdoor umbrella that can stand up to whatever Mother Nature throws your way, Basil Bangs Go Large umbrellas are definitely worth considering.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum pole and frame
- Easy-to-use rope & pin mechanism for speedy opening and closing
- A woven acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas
- UPF50+ fabric
- Reinforced stitching in critical areas for improved durability
- Removable canopy for easy cleaning
- Replaceable canopy
- 110" / 280cm diameter
- 102" / 260cm total height
- 10kg total weight
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take the lower pole and gently screw it into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the threads line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and add some lubricant to the pole. Once assembled, place the umbrella into the base. DO NOT try to screw the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If it is a press stud connection, simply click together.
- Do not leave the umbrella open when unattended.
- The umbrella should be closed in adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base.
- If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sandbags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Any modifications to your umbrella may invalidate the warranty.
- Hose frame with water periodically (more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment).
- The canopy can be washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Do not use bleach-based detergents to clean the canopy.
- Make sure the umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage. Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by the warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Hose frame with water periodically, and more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment.
- The canopy can be removed and washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Please note: do not use bleach-based detergents to clean the canopy as this may damage the fabric.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.