Go Large 2.8m - Sage StripeRegular price $1,199.00
Upgrade your outdoor space with Basil Bangs Go Large umbrellas, designed to withstand the toughest weather conditions in your backyard, patio, or commercial setting. These umbrellas feature a lightweight anodized aluminum pole and frame, making them easy to move and set up. The rope and pin mechanism makes opening and closing a breeze, making them perfect for any outdoor occasion.
The woven acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas canopy comes in a range of colors to match your outdoor decor and provides UPF50+ protection from the sun's harmful rays. Reinforced stitching in critical areas ensures long-lasting durability, making them a great investment for many seasons to come.
Shop now and discover the perfect Basil Bangs Go Large umbrella for your outdoor space.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum pole and frame
- Easy-to-use rope & pin mechanism for speedy opening and closing
- A woven acrylic high-tensile outdoor canvas
- UPF50+ fabric
- Reinforced stitching in critical areas for improved durability
- Removable canopy for easy cleaning
- Replaceable canopy
- 110" / 280cm diameter
- 102" / 260cm total height
- 10kg total weight
- To install your umbrella, lie the canopy half down horizontally on a stable surface. Take the lower pole and gently screw it into the upper half of the umbrella, ensuring that the threads line up. In case of any resistance, stop, and add some lubricant to the pole. Once assembled, place the umbrella into the base. DO NOT try to screw the umbrella halves together in a vertical position. If it is a press stud connection, simply click together.
- Do not leave the umbrella open when unattended.
- The umbrella should be closed in adverse weather conditions.
- Always secure your umbrella to an appropriate base.
- If using a mobile base, ensure enough weight is applied to the base eg. sandbags or weight bags (taking into account the weather conditions).
- Any modifications to your umbrella may invalidate the warranty.
- Hose frame with water periodically (more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment).
- The canopy can be washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Do not use bleach-based detergents to clean the canopy.
- Make sure the umbrella is dry and clean prior to storing away for extended periods of time to prevent mould from developing.
- Be careful when closing the umbrella to ensure that the canopy does not get caught or pinched by the umbrella arms. This is particularly important before storing the umbrella away for extended periods of time or if the umbrella is to be laid horizontally for storage. Damage to the fabric caused by pinching is not covered by the warranty.
- Inspect the installation fitting/base on a regular basis and tighten as necessary.
- Hose frame with water periodically, and more frequently if you live in a salty or industrial environment.
- The canopy can be removed and washed with warm soapy water to remove marks.
- Please note: do not use bleach-based detergents to clean the canopy as this may damage the fabric.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.