Premium Beach Umbrella - Flowers by Kane LehanneurRegular price $349.00
A limited edition artist print
Looking for a beach umbrella that's both stylish and functional? The Premium Beach Umbrella Flowers by Kane Lehanneur by Basil Bangs is the perfect solution. With UPF50+ protection and optimal airflow, this umbrella is made from natural materials and premium fixtures, boasting understated elegance that complements any outdoor setting, whether it's the beach, poolside, deck, or garden.
The waterproof, weather-treated outdoor canvas is as functional as it is stylish, while the vented canopy design ensures optimal airflow, keeping you cool on hot summer days. This umbrella is compact and easy to store and transport, making it the perfect travel companion. With a matching carry case that transforms into a sandbag for windy conditions, this umbrella is designed to stay put, even in strong winds. The corrosion-resistant steel frame, stainless steel, and marine-grade fasteners ensure that this umbrella will withstand the elements for years to come.
With the patented Basil Hinge, you can adjust the umbrella's shade at any angle without any fuss. Simply turn the dial, adjust the canopy, and lock it off again. No more lost poles or sweaty brows.
A LIMITED EDITION - Explore our exclusive limited artist print collection featuring the Flowers series in collaboration with Kane Lehanneur. These captivating prints offer more than just stunning visuals; they also provoke deep contemplation on the fleeting nature of life and the enduring cycle of renewal and rebirth. Kane Lehanneur's thought-provoking work is a perfect complement to this collection, and we are excited to offer it exclusively to you. Enhance your home decor with our limited artist print collection today and add a touch of beauty and meaning to your space.
Experience the perfect blend of style and function with the Premium Beach Umbrella Flowers by Basil Bangs, and enjoy your time outdoors with peace of mind.
- UPF50+ | 98% UV protection
- Waterproof, weather-treated outdoor canvas
- Vented canopy
- Luscious soft white fringe
- Single-piece, extendable hardwood poles
- Responsibly sourced timber
- The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy setup
- 70.8" / 180cm diameter, family size canopy
- Compact for easy storage and portability
- Matching carry case transforms into a sandbag for windy conditions
- Corrosion-resistant steel frame
- Stainless steel and marine-grade fasteners
- 70.8" / 180cm diameter
- 86.6" / 220cm total height
- 8.8lbs / 4kg total weight
- 32mm pole diameter
- Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle, the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimize the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions, we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
Using your umbrella at home:
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas, we recommend the 25kg Basil Base and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions, we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimize wear and tear.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.